Get the Call ID link to report a call to customer support
Call-ids at Toky
Every call in Toky has its own individual call link; this identifier can be useful when reporting issues with calls. Our customer service team could ask you to send this ID to check the call and provide you with the best help.
You can also use Call-ids with the API reference to download call recordings.
Callids are part of the URL when you are reviewing a call. You can find it after the /call/ part of the web address. For instance, when you open a call, the URL or web address will look similar to this:
In this case, the call ID will be:
You can get it like that, using our CDR API reference for mass options or one by one, following the next steps:
To get the call link, follow these steps:
1. Go to your dashboard on your Call History/Recordings section.
2. Find the call that you need the ID from.
3. Click on the blue arrow button on the right side of the list to open the Call details window.
4. Now on the bottom right corner of your screen, click on Copy Call Link to Clipboard option, copying the code to your clipboard.
5. Paste the Call link in an email or chat and for our customer service team or use it with our API endpoint.